Sunday, February 14, 2010

First Day! Valentine's!!!

Hello Everybody!

I'm so excited, this is my very first post!! I don't know what to write about right now, so all I'm gonna say is :

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

I hope you guys are enjoying today and having lots of fun with your dear ones.

Special greetings to my family, and to my 12 very best friends: Aaron, Michelle, Jerry, Pepe, Hana, Jacqueline, Christine, Chiara, Suat, Diego, Liz, and Nilo.

All my love to you


OXXO


(Hugs and Kisses)

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you for your wishes. I going to try make something different today :)
    I hope you have fun and I wish you all the best!

    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

    Diego

    PS. I miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck yes anne !
    thanks a lot for the post =)
    you mean a lot to me too! thank you for beign such a great friend even when sometimes i can get lost by weeks and dont show up =/ until last minute...emmm i think thats why i miss you so bad!!! =P
    have a great Valentine's day =)
    and keep postin I'll become your fan =D
    -Pepe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiii annnii =)

    gonna write in english cuz everybody else does it too =)

    u know that im soo glad that u are my friend
    u mean a lot to me
    ...

    i miss u so damn much ... & i hope u are having a good time =)

    my very best wishes 4 u
    & all my blessings

    love u so much
    jappy valentains dei =)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for your comments!! You know I love you all and wish you a great week!!

    God Bless!

    Ani

    ReplyDelete