Friday, June 25, 2010

anayosten.com is NOT working again!!

Hello my dear friends,

I don't know who all have noticed, but

anayosten.com

is not working... I was changing some settings and stuff on the website the other day, and I tried to update my template. Normally nothing happens when I update things. This time though, it really messed something up. I have no clue on how to fix it, but I'm hoping my brother will help me out and save my life.

Sorry that I have not been posting lately, my brain's been kind of dry, adding to the stydying I had to do last week for my finals (and the technical problems with the website).... I sort of had to catch up with all the homework and studying I hadn't done throughout the quarter.

Anyway, I'll tell you about my last adventure. Yesterday, I was meeting the family I nanny for at a beach club. I got there before they did, and was waiting in my car. When I saw them coming I got out of the car and locked the door. As soon as I shut the door I thought about the keys, and sure enough: I had left them in the ignition!! I was so embarrased to tell my boss because I was supposed to take the kids home in my car, but I had no other option. She gave us a ride home and was late for her appointment. I got my brother out of work too, so that he could bring me his key to the car. I was actually pretty lucky that neither my boss nor by brother got mad at me for being so dumb (or maybe it was just empathy because it happened to them before too). It's probably one of those things that have to happen to people at least once in life. Fortunately, this was only my first, and hopefully the last.  To end the work day with more adventure, one of the kids I was taking care of was sick and threw up... pretty exciting.  At the end of the day I got to go to the circus with some friends, and that was the perfect conclusion for the evening.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer, wherever you are! Enjoy the sun if it comes out (except if you're in Tampico, because you might fry - careful when going under the sun!). Hopefully you'll achieve what you have in store for summer, if it's summer school, or working, or just having a wonderful vacation!

God bless!! Take care!

Annie

P.S. I'll try to fix anayosten.com as soon as possible!








No comments:

Post a Comment